Tuesday 21 April 2015

Pew Pew Pew!

So after my X-Wing intro game a few weeks ago, I put together a 100 point Scum list which I finally got to try out this evening. On their first outing things went well, with plenty of ion tokens handed out to my opponent although forgetting to perform actions cost me a Scyk. Never the less they worked pretty well together. In my second game - a 2 vs 2 - my list performed well initially, but some bad maneuvering on my part meant that most of my ships were on fire and moments away from exploding before we ran out of time.
I will revisit the upgrade cards used by my ships, particularly the Hawk, to see if I can find a combination that makes them more survivable.. or more likely to hit and damage the enemy as either would have put me in better stead had the game continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment